Thursday, October 3, 2013

Finding Balance**

It's now fall; there is snow in the weather for tomorrow. And life is a moving.

I'm back in school. I set my schedule up a little differently this semester. I have classes on Tuesday's and Thursday's and do not work on those days. I also took one weekend class, which is over. Thank the Baby J.

I like not having to work on Tuesday's and Thursday's, but my bank account is less than a fan.

So, here is my life:

Sometime around last spring I decided to stop being financially responsible and I am now having to deal with those choices.

Life is great right now; and then I look at my bank account. I have taken a second job to try to deal with those woes. It doesn't make me happy.

I'm trying to get back into work out mode, which is going decently well. But, boy, do I love incredibly unhealthy food. Sooooooo, ya.

So here it is:  I have two jobs, go to school full time, and am working on being healthy again.

I'm still alive and still happy.

James lives in Houston. I miss him.

I'll do a better update.......someday. No promises it'll be soon.






Also, I miss Neville. 

No comments:

Post a Comment