Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Indeed, balance. Needed.

I have had several mental break downs in the last month and a half and I have had enough. I can't remember if I said in my last post, but I have taken another job, at a salon (I'll go into that in another post most likely), I am still working at the jewelry store, and I'm going to school. And I'm tired. Sorry if that is repetitive, but I don't care. I'm tired.
I'm tired of waking up and barely making it to the shower (sometimes not making it to the shower and still going to work). I'm tired of having zero energy. I'm tired of going to bed at 8 o'clock. I'm tired of my clothes not fitting. I'm tired of being a bitch to the people I love. I'm tired of having zero energy to do anything when my boyfriend is in town. I'm tired.
I'm just tired.
And I have finally had enough. 
So, here was my last delicious, deliciously unhealthy meal, for a while. I read a blog about juicing, and the girls at the salon are constantly doing some new health fad......so, because the girl at xojane.com did not seem insane or obnoxiously "going with the trend" I have decided to try. 
Boyfriend convinced me to buy a nutribullet and so begins my first journey into the cooking land. Ya, I don't cook. I microwave. And I only microwave if everything is premade and ready for me to stick in the microwave. The most I have ever done is boil some eggs. When I'm healthy I eat a lot of eggs and almonds and cheese and clementines and bananas. When I am unhealthy (like now) I eat a lot of easy mac and Little India and McDonalds and anything else easy, greasy, and delicious. I never cook anything. And I know you may not think of blending as cooking, but I don't want to hear about it. If you know me, you understand. If you don't understand. I am sorry.  I went to the store and didn't have to ask anyone anything--other than for a lb of cashews, which I had to do. I ended up spending around $100 dollars, but to be fair I didn't have anything. I had to buy absolutely everything on the list and had no patience to look for the best deal--going back to being tired.....keep your thoughts to yourself (I can keep complaining about my money issues all I want)
It probably only took me an hour to get these babies done....however, it felt like forever. But, I only messed up one recipe.....that makes me proud. But, I probably messed them up more than I've reliased. but I don't care. Also, I'm doing it a little differently than the post I read. But we'll see how I feel at the end of it. 

I am going to try to do this for sure for three days (I bought six days worth of shake groceries). Day four there are halloween parties and we'll see how I feel. Then I want to start drinking shakes for breakfast. I will start exercising on Sunday. I would start now....but I want to see how this stuff makes me feel. Wish me luck. I'll let you know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment