Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Summer.

It's fall. I failed, yet again, to keep you updated on my life.

My summer was perfect. It was possibly one of the more difficult summers of my life, for several reasons. But, not worth talking about. As a whole, it was perfect. The kind of summer I would dream about.

Here's what I did:

-I spent a weekend in New York City.
-I went to Boston for the 4th of July.
-I spent a week in Albany.
-I drove to Niagara Falls. And was not disappointed.
-I spent a weekend in Pittsburgh.
-I tried to go to Albany, but got stuck in Philadelphia.
-I went back to Albany (but really it was Schenectady all along).
**I did all of this with, to see, because of my boyfriend. Oh, I also got a boyfriend. His name is James.
-I went to Missouri to visit family.
-I went to Illinois to visit family.
-I got my ear pierced with family.
-I went to both of my brother's weddings.
-I went camping.
-I barely worked.

There is an unbelievable quick summation of the adventures I had this summer. In no was does it adequately express how wonderful of a summer it was, but I hope it gives you an idea.


This collage was an absolute horror to create. I made it a while ago, in August and it took me forever today to find it. I nearly imploded. There aren't any pictures of either of the pairs of newly weds, but this is a blog about me, so I'm going to let it slide.

No comments:

Post a Comment